It is always the perfect time to commit to healthier habits, and hip-hop aerobics class is a fun and easy way to do that. Simple changes in diet and exercise are all it takes to start the journey to wellness. The difficult part is turning new habits into a normal way of life. Common obstacles include busy schedules, work and family commitments and lack of motivation.
Group exercise classes like hip-hop aerobics classes offer clients accountability and motivation to succeed. Participants are less likely to skip a class when they have already signed up and paid for it. Accountability toward fellow class members, friends and the instructor make it harder to skip out. Dance Makers, Inc., offers Hip-Hop Aerobics for adults.
What Is Hip-Hop Aerobics?
Hip-hop is a unique style of dance, incorporating movements that isolate specific areas of the body for breaking, locking and popping to the latest rap music. Dance Maker’s Hip-Hop Aerobics class for adults merges old school dance moves with modern hip-hop moves to create a high energy fitness class. The goal is to target all of the body’s muscles while engaging the mind. Participants can expect an exhilarating experience, leaving them stress-free and feeling strong from head to toe.
Regular physical activity for adults offers countless benefits:
- Weight Control: Regular bouts of heart-pumping exercise ensures calories taken in are burned. It’s a perfect way to maintain a healthy weight or drop pounds if necessary.
- Reduce Risks: Exercising on a regular basis reduces the risk of certain diseases, like heart disease, high blood pressure, some types of cancer and arthritis.
- Improves Mental Health: Exercise has proven to reduce stress and anxiety, depression or simply a foul mood. The chemicals released in the body during and after exercise produce feelings of satisfaction and peace.
- Increases Energy: People who engage in regular physical activity feel more energetic. The reason is that regular exercise keeps the heart muscles strong and efficient. The heart delivers fresh blood and oxygen throughout the body, helping internal organs run effortlessly.
- Improves Sleep: There’s nothing like falling into bed after a full day of work, play and exercise. All that extra effort spent exercising allows the body to fall asleep faster and sleep a bit deeper.
Hip-Hop Aerobics Classes in Prince George’s County
Dance Makers, Inc., offers adult Hip-Hop Aerobics for anyone willing to accept all the benefits physical fitness offers. Why not commit today to a healthier, happier, more energetic way of life. Sign up today to begin the year on the right foot.
Contact us today to sign up for our hip-hop aerobics classes. Our studio in Lanham, MD is only a short drive from Washington, DC, Prince George’s County, and eastern Montgomery County!